NEW: EDIUS 9.50 includes the following new features, amongst others:
Multicam Audio Sync
The synchronization of multi-camera recordings is now also possible via audio - as desired by many users. The new function is used when shooting with multiple cameras - or even when adding sound recording by a Field Recorder. Synchronization is possible both before editing and during editing, if, for example, further recordings are added to the project. Ultra-fast audio analysis is achieved by supporting clip brands. Another innovation is the automatic adjustment of the number of cameras in the multicam preview. When synchronizing to a new multicam sequence, EDIUS automatically selects the optimal view according to the number of cameras.
Import of Blackmagic RAW clips
EDIUS 9.50 supports the import of the new Blackmagic RAW format. Thus, EDIUS is probably the only editing software on the market that supports all popular raw formats. braw files of the URSA Mini Pro and the Pocket Cinema 4K can thus be imported directly via the bin window.
In addition, Workgroup users also benefit from the draft mode optimized for Blackmagic RAW. Finally, EDIUS 9.50 now supports the special color spaces of the Blackmagic cameras.
Export of Apple ProRes 4444 clips with alpha channel
Unlike many other editing systems, EDIUS allows the export of videos with alpha channel. New in EDIUS 9.50 is the export including alpha channel in the format ProRes 4444. EDIUS Pro 9.50 allows the ProRes 4444 export as MOV file, EDIUS Workgroup 9.50 also offers MXF file in addition.
Import of other raw camera formats (Canon and Sony)
EDIUS 9.50 now supports the import of Canon Cinema Raw Light material from the recently introduced Canon EOS C500 Mark II. In addition, the Sony Raw support has been updated to version 3.3. The import of Sony X-OCN material is now also possible in EDIUS 9.50.
NEW in EDIUS 9.40
- Apple ProRes Export and ProRes Raw Import
- Enhanced Multicam Function with new sync options (incl. announcement of soon to come Audio Sync)
- Optimized and easy to use HDR-SDR Conversion with soft-clip tone mapping
- Optimized Mask Motion Trackerconversion for better tracking results
- Import/Export of Closed Captioning including burn to video
- New High Speed H.265 Software Decoder for an improved performance concerning HEVC clips
- New Format Import support for Sony Venice Raw, Panasonic P2 8K and faster Canon Cinema Raw Light performance
- New Format Export support for H.264/H.265 as MOV, optimized H.264 low bitrate encoding and for Workgroup: DNxHR support
- AJA IO 4K Plus and Kona 5 Preview support
- Support for the latest intel QuickSync technology for processors like i7-9700K or i9-9900K for H.264/H.265 acceleration
- New in the Workgroup version: support for professional Canon HDR control monitors.EDIUS now automatically switches to the right color space
- More new features like HDR color bars, 0.1 steps for Gaussian blur, voice over level numeration, project wizard with overscan setting and more
EDIUS Pro 9
Edius Pro 9
This version is intended for education purposes only, and is not to be used for commercial use.
This version is not upgradable, and educational proof needs to be provided and will be checked before shipping.
Upgrade Package from Edius Pro 8 or Workgroup 8 to Edius 9 Pro or Workgroup 9
Edius Pro 9 Jump Upgrade Package from EDIUS 2-7, EDIUS EDU and EDIUS Neo to Edius 9 Pro
INTRODUCTION MANUAL: DOWNLOAD LINK
EDIUS PODCAST: LINK
With more creative options and real-time, no-render editing of all popular SD, HD and even 4K and HDR formats, EDIUS Pro 9 is THE most versatile and fastest nonlinear editing software available. EDIUS Pro 9 gives you real-time editing of multiple formats and frame rates all on the same timeline. That means you can edit faster… and make the time to be more creative.
Best of all, with EDIUS Pro 9, there are no subscription fees — you buy it, you keep it — with a permanent license with free updates throughout the life of EDIUS Pro 9.x. And EDIUS Pro 9 users are eligible for a free download of NewBlue's Titler Pro 5 for EDIUS.