All EDIUS 11 products allow only 1 activation (1PC) at the time, for regular EDIUS 11 versions (not EDU or Broadcast) a Second License for a second PC of the same user with the same eID can be purchased for a special price.
New Features - Version 11.00
- Glitch effects: Spice up your projects with the new ready-to-use glitch effects. Simply add them to videos, animations, logos, graphics, and titles.
- Animated icons: To help you quickly find the optimal effect, EDIUS 11 now shows all transitions with an animated icon.
- Auto color correction: A new intelligent filter – based on human perception – automatically optimizes your video footage, even with challenging material.
- AI noise elimination: Utilizing AI based voice recognition, EDIUS 11 now allows you to eliminate even extreme noise better than ever before.
- New Audio Editor:To further optimize audio, EDIUS 11 includes a professional Multitrack Audio Editor for analyzing, restoring, and mastering audio.
- Speech to Text: The new Audio Editor also includes a Captions Editor which allows an AI based speech to text workflow. In EDIUS 11 you can use the created captions as markers or subtitles.
- New Titler: The new integrated, fast, and powerful Titler allows you, amongst others, to burn subtitles into your video. You can easily change the style of the subtitle by choosing from different designs.
- Quick project start: Easily start up an EDIUS 11 project that automatically matches the clip settings.
- Social media project and export presets: Use presets in horizontal, vertical, and square formats for various social media platforms.
- Adjustment clip: Save time by using adjustment clips when applying effects to multiple clips.
- OFX Plug-in native support: Enjoy a new world of possibilities with the native OFX plug-in support. Integrate even more effects and filters and work more efficiently.
- Mync 11 Tab in EDIUS: EDIUS includes Mync, a comfortable and powerful tool to help you manage your media files and quickly prepare your footage for editing. Set In and Out points, add markers, tags and comments and point out clips by changing their color and rating. The new EDIUS 11 Mync Tab puts all these tools and assets at your fingertips directly in EDIUS.
- Chorus Hub collaboration: The optional Chorus Hub server enables EDIUS 11 editors to collaborate with others. More information…
- AI services: Thanks to its open structure, you can integrate 3rd party AI services into EDIUS 11. Functions like quality control, scene description and face detection allow you to tailor your EDIUS workflow.
- GPU hardware support: EDIUS 11 offers extended GPU decoding and support for the latest PC hardware.
- 3rd party hardware support update: EDIUS 11 comes with support for the latest I/O hardware from AJA and Blackmagic.
- Latest Format support: No other editor natively supports such a vast variety of formats and codecs as EDIUS 11. With EDIUS 11 you will always be able to use the latest cameras, drones, smartphones and more.
- Avid DNxHD-codec support: EDIUS 11 Pro now also supports the Avid DNxHD-codec.
- Sony XAVC H support:The latest codec from the new Sony camera “Burano” is already supported in EDIUS 11.
- HEIF Image support: EDIUS 11 also supports “High Efficiency Image File” HEIF Format used by a growing number of smartphones.
- During the product-cycle of EDIUS 11.xx new features and updates will continuously be made available to users free of charge.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel 5th Gen or newer or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more | for 4K/8K projects 16 GB or more
- Hard Disk: 6 GB of hard disk space for installation, fast drive for video storage
- Graphics Card: 1 GB VRAM or more | for 4K/8K projects 2 GB or more | for VisTitle Pixel Shader 3.0 and Direct X 11 (intel UHD Graphics 630, NVIDIA GTX1050, Radeon HD 2600 or better)
- Sound Card: Sound card with WDM driver supportNetwork: Internet connection required for initial software license activation, thereafter once per month to maintain usage | Offline activation and usage possible for EDIUS 11 Workgroup
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit version 21H2 or later, Windows 11, changes can be made at any time without notice.
* Please visit EDIUS.NET for more details and version updates
EDIUS 11 Pro
Edius Pro 11
This version is intended for education purposes only, and is not to be used for commercial use.
This version is not upgradable, and educational proof needs to be provided and will be checked before shipping.
Upgrade Package from Edius Pro X or Workgroup X to Edius 11 Pro or Workgroup X
Edius Pro X Jump Upgrade Package from EDIUS 2-X, EDIUS EDU, EDIUS HOME and EDIUS Neo to Edius X Pro
INTRODUCTION MANUAL: DOWNLOAD LINK
EDIUS PODCAST: LINK
All EDIUS 11.x update releases will be available free of charge during the expected lifecycle of about two to three years.
Best of all, with EDIUS 11, there are no subscription fees — you buy it, you keep it — with a permanent license with free updates throughout the life of EDIUS 11